Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Buy Kwik Tek AHVI-F3



Shop online Buy Kwik Tek AHVI-F3. AHVI-F3: 3 rider, 94 in. x 71 in. ... » Learn more about Buy Kwik Tek AHVI-F3.


Review for Kwik Tek Airhead Viper 3 Inflatable Towable. This towable is just what we wanted. It hauled around the kids in style, was big, and very stable. But it liked to submarine (front dove under the water and back end tipped up into the air) behind my brother-in-law's boat. Seemed to work fine behind my PWC. I think it's all about having the passengers lean way back against the built-in headrests and everything will be fine. When I rode in it at first with my 6 year old son behind the boat, it submar... ... » Read more.



Buy Kwik Tek AHVI-F3 » Get best offer at Amazon.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<


More Resource.